[Tarantool-discussions] Reusable SQL parser

Konstantin Osipov kostja.osipov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 20:38:55 MSK 2019

* Alexander Turenko <alexander.turenko at tarantool.org> [19/11/24 10:13]:
> Discussions about ways to reuse Tarantool SQL parser in applications and
> connectors arise from time to time. I want to share a very high-level proposal
> how we can reuse the parser in an application and provide some examples we
> heard from users.

I think this proposal as formulated here is a no-brainer.

The question is how best to do it. Shall we try to be ABI
compatible? How to version the ABI? How to operate heterogenous
clusters and clusters during an upgrade?

This is only a fraction of questions your proposal on this subject
should address.

--
Konstantin Osipov, Moscow, Russia